Saturday 26 October 2013

A Storm is Brewing



This is the  Lull before the storm , Tomorrow will bring winds up to 90 miles per hour. Always still,  not a sound with birds taking heed..maybe getting ready also. Battern down my pots and baskets and anything else that may fly into the air.  They say the last one like this was 1987, with lots of trees down and damage. 
I shudder to think.

I have nothing planned over the weekend , so the kitchen is where I,m heading. I have a craving for a Iced chocolate cake and Cookies. 
So enjoy Hallowen may it be a enjoyable time , with your family.  
Take care and have a relaxing Weekend. 

9 comments:

  1. Stay safe today Sheila! I hope the storm doesn't do a lot of damage. Iced chocolate cake and cookies! Yumm! Put the teapot on I am sailing over the ocean!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your photos. Please stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the storm wasn't too bad! Chocolate cake and cookies sound wonderful so hope you can whip them up this weekend. The last photo is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oofah! (That's an Italian exclamation) 90 miles an hour!
    Love chocolate cake especially with chocolate frosting with crushed walnuts.
    I very much like all of your pjotos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, that sounds horrible -- I do hope you weathered the storm without incident.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder where you are? That is horrible weather. We have that too here where I am but not often. Is all OK?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings.....
    I enjoyed viewing your photos.
    I love chocolate however i do not like chocolate chip cookies anything or chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope 2014 proves to be a good year for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete